Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas is over!

I'll post again with pictures of Christmas at grandma's house, but I just wanted to know if anyone else is sad it is over? We look forward to it for so long, and then before you know it it's over.

I also haven't been feeling well lately with the pregnancy and everything. I decided to wait and send out a greeting to everyone after the baby is born, after we move, and when things get settled. So NO, to anyone who thought we died. We will send you pictures when we can. Thank you to all of you who sent out Christmas cards and updates. We love to get them and see how you are all doing.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

I am sorry you are not feeling well...at least your not at the beginning of your pregnancy looking at 9 months...you only have a few more weeks. Get to feeling better soon!

Keri said...

Wow, I haven't thought about everything your little family is facing. Good luck with everything. At least it's all exciting stuff!

Rolyndia said...

Sorry you are feeling bad lately. Hope you feel better soon. You have a lot going on, wish we were closer to help you out.

Jen said...

The end is so rotten. Hang in there. I wish I was closer so I could help you with anything! I hope you get feeling better soon and I love the new look of your blog! :)

Howling Pickup said...

Sorry your not feeling well. It looks like your house is moving right along. When will you be able to move in?