Friday, November 30, 2007
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Da Rules:List 6 facts/habits about yourself on your blog.At the end of your post, tag 6 friends.Visit your 6 friends blogs and leave a comment informing them they have been tagged - let them know they can read your blog for the rules.
1. In January, I will have FOUR children. I know, I know. Sometimes I can't believe it either.
2. I turned 30 a few months ago! Luckily, it wasn't as bad as I pictured it to be.
3. I am in a dinner group with two other families in my neighborhood and I LOVE it. I fix dinner on Tuesday nights for three families (mine and two others) and then I get dinner delievered to me on Wednesday and Thursday. It's great!
4. I met my husband on a blind date and we got married less than 5 months later! YIKES!
5. I wish I were better at interior design and photography! Maybe someday I'll have time to learn more about each of these.
6. I love to watch Biggest Loser and Law & Order SVU. Someday I hope to have a Tivo so I don't have to record with the old VHS tapes!
Well, there it is. I tag Holly, Meranie, Natalie, Amber, Jen, and Roy. Don't worry, if you don't want to do this, I won't be offended.
We had a really good Thanks giving. We went to Micah's family's for dinner. His mom even had a craft for us to do. It was fun. We also spent a good part of the day looking through the ads. We didn't go crazy shopping, but we did get a few deals that we were excited about. The first place that we went was Home Depot to get some tools and a ladder to work on our house. We were both really excited about that.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Well, it's official! We broke ground to build a house this week. I was so happy that I did shed a few tears. It just seems like we have waited for this for so long! I'll try to take pictures every few days to update you on the latest! For those of you who don't know, Micah was hired here, so we decided that we would be here long enough to build a home. He starts full time when school gets out in December, so we are anxious.
I was going to have my cousins come up and do the footings and foundation for us, but it didn't work out. I was dissappointed, but so glad that they were good about it. I was appreciative that they were still willing to come and help wherever they could. How great is family???