Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I've been tagged!

I usually don't do these types of things, but I like reading other people's. So if you're reading this and you want to do it, consider yourself tagged. Hey, it's only 6 things, right? My friend Morgan tagged me and to tell you the truth, I can't really think of anything that interesting! Sorry about that.

Da Rules:List 6 facts/habits about yourself on your blog.At the end of your post, tag 6 friends.Visit your 6 friends blogs and leave a comment informing them they have been tagged - let them know they can read your blog for the rules.

1. In January, I will have FOUR children. I know, I know. Sometimes I can't believe it either.

2. I turned 30 a few months ago! Luckily, it wasn't as bad as I pictured it to be.

3. I am in a dinner group with two other families in my neighborhood and I LOVE it. I fix dinner on Tuesday nights for three families (mine and two others) and then I get dinner delievered to me on Wednesday and Thursday. It's great!

4. I met my husband on a blind date and we got married less than 5 months later! YIKES!

5. I wish I were better at interior design and photography! Maybe someday I'll have time to learn more about each of these.

6. I love to watch Biggest Loser and Law & Order SVU. Someday I hope to have a Tivo so I don't have to record with the old VHS tapes!

Well, there it is. I tag Holly, Meranie, Natalie, Amber, Jen, and Roy. Don't worry, if you don't want to do this, I won't be offended.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Thanks for sharing...it is always fun to read others 6 facts...you get to know them it a crazy kinda way.

Rolyndia said...

I have thought about this especially since Jen tagged me a while back, but I seriously can not think of 6 things that people don't know about me to write. But if and when I do, I will be sure to add them on to my blog.