Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What we've been doing!

Hello again! I have been meaning to write for a long time, but I have been soooo busy! Do you like the new look? My sister and her husband helped me out with that, so "Thanks" to them.



We had a really good Thanks giving. We went to Micah's family's for dinner. His mom even had a craft for us to do. It was fun. We also spent a good part of the day looking through the ads. We didn't go crazy shopping, but we did get a few deals that we were excited about. The first place that we went was Home Depot to get some tools and a ladder to work on our house. We were both really excited about that.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I love your new blog look! Your glass block crafts look awesome!

Keri said...

Your background looks great. I like your choice in music, too!