Friday, November 30, 2007

My Dad!

Happy Birthday Dad! This is a tribute to my dad. He is one of the best guys I know. He is a good example of being cheerful and looking for the positive. He can do anything, and if he doesn't know how, he finds a way to get it done. He delights in his family, especially when we are all together. I love the way he has accepted my husband as one of his own sons. He loves our children and is always willing to give them a horse ride when they ask. They make memories together that my kids will remember forever. I love him a ton and hope he has a great day!

7 comments:

Amber said...

dad's are the best.

Keri said...

He looks and sounds like such a great guy. Happy birthday to Emily's dad!

Rolyndia said...

What a great tribute to your dad. Thanks for sharing a little bit about him with all of us.

Morgan said...

Thanks for sharing that EMily...it is always nice to hear someone give a shout-out to their family members.

Wilsons said...

You really do have a great family..I've only met them a few times and I thought I was part of your family all ready! Happy birthday to your dad!

Brooke S said...

Emily!

I really love your dad too. Lots of fun NH memories!!!!!

Good to see you're doing well too.

Brooke

Unknown said...

I still remember your dad and love him a lot. Sure do miss that guy. He was indeed always cheerful. Come to think of it. I really miss your mom too.