Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Sweethearts!

Kody 5 1/2

Josie 7 1/2
Lacey 2 weeks
Tyann 2 1/2

I can't believe that I have four beautiful, healthy babies. I feel so lucky. They teach me a lot and being a mom has definetly helped me to be a better person. I love you kids, more than you can even comprehend!!

And most of all I want to say "I LOVE YOU" to my best friend. He is an amazing husband who does all he can to make sure that I am happy. He works hard everyday, magnifies his callings, builds our new house, and is an amazing dad. I couldn't have imagined our marriage being this good 9 years ago. Thanks honey!

5 comments:

Rolyndia said...

Your family is ADORABLE!!! I can imagine that fun you had with the visits from you sisters. How fun!!!

Cali said...

I love those kids! cute pictures. I bet valentines gets even more fun when you have 5 VALENTINES!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Emily: Hey girl! Brooke (Taylor) Snyder pointed out your blog to me. I have been keeping OldHoz.org, which is the official New Horizons Alumni Site... yeah, I'm still a nerd. So go to the site, and send me a message and I'll get you hooked up.

Hope you're good!

Your old buddy, Dav

Jen said...

Love the pics. The one of you and Micah is so cute. I love visiting with my sisters. There is nothing better! I wish I lived closer to mine too. Your house is looking fabulous!

garrickswife said...

Another beautiful baby! We're so happy for you and we can't wait to meet her! Congratulations!!!