Thursday, June 5, 2008

A fun tag!

I got this from my cousin Kristen's blog. I thought it looked fun.

i am: Emily Cottle Wright
i think: I have a cute family
i know: who I am
i want: to have a fenced in backyard with grass, toys, trees, ect.
i have: 4 kids
i wish: my husband could take a week off to go to reunions with me
i hate: my flabby stomach
i miss: my kids when I leave them
i fear: something bad happening to my children
i feel: good
i hear: country music and kids playing
i smell: tahiti pear melting in my new scentsy thing
i crave: sweets
i search: for Tyann's lost sandals
i wonder: what life will be like with teenagers
i regret: being mean to a girl in sixth grade
i love: my husband, my kids, getting together with my family, doing hair, making hair bows for my girls, reading a good book, being with friends, being a mom, blogging, and learning new things
i care: about the environment
i always: want to be better
i am not: as patient as a should be
i believe: in the power of attitude
i dance: only for my kids and husband
i sing: occasionally in church, but all they time at home
i don’t always: floss my teeth
i fight: with myself trying to get motivated to work out
i write: in my journal weekly
i win: nothing.... When Micah and I had time to play games (before we had kids), I beat him at SkipBo all the time.
i lose: reciepts, but then find them when I don't need them
i never: buy asparagus or artichokes
i listen: to country music
i can usually be found: at home now that gas is $3.87 a gallon here
i am scared: of my husband getting hurt at work
i need: to spend more time in my scriptures
i am happy about: my new house!

I won't tag anyone because sometimes you just don't have time, but if anyone wants to do this, it is really fun!

6 comments:

Rolyndia said...

That is really a cute idea. I may borrow it sometime. I need to do some major catch on my blog.

Cami Jo said...

I loved it! I think I'll try it in a few days! Fun to read! I feel like I get to know you better every time I read your blog! How fun!

lowryclan4 said...

What a cute idea, I am going to try it now, if I can come up with an answer for everything.

Laurie said...

That was so fun! Thanks for posting such a fun tag. I love getting to know you better!

Emily K. said...

Hi, Emily. Thanks for commenting on my blog. You have a beautiful family, and 4 kids, Wow! I can hardly keep up with mine. I loved reading this post, and getting to know you a little more. I love new blogging friends.

Kami P. said...

So cute. I want to do that sometime. I've discovered we have a lot of things in common after reading yours.