Sunday, October 12, 2008

The big update!

Sorry that I have been MIA lately! I have been CRAZY busy. I have been working on a BIG HUGE AMAZING project and will announce what that is soon, but for now, I will highlight what we have been up to.

The other day I went in to see why Lacey was not asleep and this is what I found. I couldn't believe that she was standing up!!! Then I grabbed the camera and she kept doing it over and over. What a cutie!


My neighbor and I took our little kids to the zoo. It was fun and...well, let's just say "educational"!! Thanks for going with us!!!

My sister came up to get her hair done and have some fun. She is so awesome and her baby is BEAUTIFUL!!!
My neice Kaylee got baptized on Saturday. What a great day. Both of her sides of family were there and it was great!
But the funniest picture was the one where everyone was trying to get the kids to all look in the right direction.

I have also been reading all of your blogs. If I have a few minutes, I sit down to post, but instead try to catch up on all of your lives! Thanks for keeping in touch!

14 comments:

Tyson and Denise said...

Wow, it does look like you guys have been busy, glad to see what you've been up to!!

Erin Camp said...

Sounds like a fun month. Cute baby pics.

Evvie Turley said...

Hey Em! I'm glad to see an update on your blog. I've been missing ya! I'm excited to hear about the big project too. :) Your kiddos are so precious-such fun! We just baptized Quinton two days ago-it was amazing. I'm sad, both of my boys are baptized now-I'm out of kids! I hope the Lord sends us some more. Take care and keep 'em coming!

Keri said...

So, I just have to ask where Kaylee lives. My nephew was baptized on Saturday in Rexburg & there were 3 Kaylee's baptized there. We weren't at the same stake baptism, were we? If not, it's crazy that there was another Kaylee somewhere being baptized on the same day, too.

ang said...

cant wait to see your next post. by the way gotta tell ya. i love my hair and love Royal's to. your a doll

Melissa said...

Glad everything is going well, just busy. Too bad life is so busy it sometimes passes us by.

Dal and Nat said...

TOO Cute!!! I think she looks the most like you. SHe looks different from the others but you can still tell that she is related. So cute. Hey If you are ever in Rexburg to do hair let me know. I am having a hard time finding someone I like here. Also how did you like Tory's (Victoria) remodel of her house? Cute huh.

Garrison Propaganda said...

thats fun you got to get together for a family baptism. so im dying to know what this big huge project is! also, the girl third from the left in the big family picture. is she your sister/sister in law? she looks really familiar.

Jordan Mamma!! said...

Thank you so much for fitting me in so fast!!! I love my hair- I just hope that I can style it as cute as you do!! I love the smell of the product that you put in it too!!! = )

Morgan said...

Glad to see you all are keeping busy and doing well. We miss our Wrights!

Cami Jo said...

Glad your back. I've missed ya! Hey I'll stop to get that product one of these days when I'm out that way. I'll give ya a call first. Thanks again for picking it up for me! You're the best. I hope you don't think I take advantage of you. If you ever CAN'T get me something, or cut my hair, please just tell me! I promise I don't care!

Cute little Lacey. I can't believe she's standing. She looks adorable.

PS: I love the pic of the adults. Too funny. I'll have to take one of those sometime!

Violadiva said...

leave it to Emily to point the camera in the right direction for the "real" picture! That's awesome!

Melanie said...

I figure I shouldn't comment twice on your etsy store(I left a comment on holly's blog) Your stuff is really cute. I love the bag you are giving away. I've been looking for a big bag to take to church that is cute. I'll watch for further updates:)

Barbi Mecham said...

It is so fun to see you and your beautiful family. All your kiddos are growing up so fast.