Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another great deal!

Okay, I know I am a nerd, but I was REALLY excited about my shopping today. I haven't been shopping for long time so we are out of pretty much everything, especially cereal. Do anyone else's kids inhale cereal? Mine would, if I let them.

So this is my Albertsons trip? Any guesses on how much I spent on 21 boxes of cereal, 4 frosting, 2 cookie mixes, 6 packages of boneless skinless chicken thighs, 3 cream cheese, and 2 boxes of poptarts???
Only $49.22. I love watching the total go down after all the coupons. YEAH!

Then my little girls and I headed to Smiths. We got 10 bottles of Suave (I know I know, those of you who really know me know that this is like a SIN, but come on 33 cents per bottle for the kids...they'll never know it isn't professional!) 4 healthy choice meals, 3 boxes of Electrasol tabs, 2 packages of hotdogs and a 10 lb bag of potatoes......come on guess how much......
Just over 15 bucks! Wahoo....too bad I still have to go to Walmart to get the "rest" of the needed groceries. Wish me luck!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

OK, so I'm serious about you showing me how to do that. I think you just like keeping all the good deals to yourself!! Jsut kidding. Looking forward to a cute apron on Saturday!!!

Dal and Nat said...

Ok where are you getting all the good coupons?!

Jordan Mamma!! said...

Emily! You are the bomb!! I will forgive you on the Sauve since it is for the kiddos!! ;o) Your deals are so sweet- I want to know where and how too?? Please!!!

Holly said...

Will you come do my shopping? I don't have the patience to go to 3 stores.

Natalie said...

That's my girl!! Just kiddin! Nice work though, it's kinda like missionary work this coupon stuff is...you just get so excited about it, you want to share it with everyone!

Claireese said...

That is Awesome! I will have to get caught up on your tricks next time I see you! Hope things are going good:)

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

WOW!!! I've never been organized enough to do coupons well enough to get deals like that. Good job. That is awesome!

Tyson and Denise said...

It is time you start calling me when you go shopping. I may start getting angry! J/K about the angry thing, but the calling me part....I couldn't be more serious! What a great deal finder!

Barbi Mecham said...

A good deal is the best. I love to watch Albertson's totals go down as they enter the coupons too! Way to go Em.

Howling Pickup said...

Way to go girl! I have been getting into couponing lately too. It is so exciting and can become a little obsessive. Happy Shopping!