Monday, November 1, 2010

Time for an update!

I have a cute video of my two little girls that I can't seem to get uploaded. It's so frustrating. Anyway, I did want to put a few pictures on here. On October 7th, we went down to my Uncle Doug's orthodonitic office for Josie to get braces on. Here is her before picture!


Here is my awesome uncle working his magic!

And this is what she came out with! Poor girl. She has braces on the top, plus a headgear she has to wear at night, and an appliance in the bottom!

Hopefully all this work now, will help her be even more beautiful in the future!
Here is Josie on her "daddy-daughter" date. I think they both had a fun time. She even got him to dance.....she told me I should be jealous! After their date, they went and got a Redbox movie and invited Kody and I to join them! SO FUN!
Last week was red ribbon week. The kids love it. I think pajama day was their very favorite day!!
Overall, we are all doing good. I'll try to get on here and update a little more often! Hope you are all well and happy too!

6 comments:

Princess Carrie said...

Got to love getting braces!

Cami Jo said...

Poor girl! Hopefully it will go by quickly for her. At least she'll have beautiful, straight teeth when she's done!!!

Erin Camp said...

Um. She isn't old enough to have braces! She was just no higher than my hip! :)

Angela B said...

No more hard candy for Josie for awhile! I love the pictures from the daddy-daughter date!

Laurie said...

I love the pictures and will forever feel for Josie. Talk about a brave girl! She is so sweet. Every time I go to the school she always says hi to me. Your fantastic mothering skills glow in that girl!

busbyhive said...

Fun to see how your kids have grown! We've been through the retainers/braces 3 times so far. It's worth it in the end :) I can't believe how big your kids are now! So cute!!