Monday, March 21, 2011

My own little makeover!

A "before" picture has to be taken without make-up, right???  YIKES!
I had been growing my hair out for a while, but I didn't LOVE it.
So, one morning I woke up and decided that I had had enough!
It needed to go!
(I don't really recommend this.  It's way harder that you expect!)
I was trying to tip cut the top when I got this little beauty!
Luckily, Tyann was available to take my picture.
This is how I do it!
And this is how it turned out!  It feel so good.
I am a short hair girl!!!!
(Plus the make-up helps too! :)
The side view!
What the back looks like!
It's hard to take pictures of yourself in the mirror!  :)
So there it is....what do you think?
(Actually, please don't tell me if you liked it better long.
I'll probably never go there again!
I just FEEL so much better with it short and off my neck!)
This is the damage on the floor!  It was A LOT!
Well, a lot for me, anyway....  lol

14 comments:

Chamberlin Family said...

I love it Emily. That is where I am headed soon too.

Keri said...

I LOVE it! You make me want to chop my hair even shorter. I can't believe that you're able to cut your own hair, either. What talent!

Cali said...

You lost 10 pounds! I still can't believe you do it yourself. So awesome. Love it.

Nat-a-baby said...

Wow Emily! True talent! That is simply amazing! I guess your next post on BOE should be how to cut your own hair!

Dal and Nat said...

It is soo cute!! I love it!! I wish I could pull something off like that!

Angela B said...

Ahh! It's really cute! I think it's great to be short... I don't think I could pull it off! My hair has never been shorter than your long hair picture!! And I'm impressed you cut your own, My fingers would look like 50x worse!!

Holly said...

You are brave! Looks great!

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

You are amazing! That is crazy you can do that! You look great with "long":) and short hair. But I love the new look!

Cami Jo said...

You are BEAUTIFUL! I am still so impressed that you can cut your own! SO CUTE!

Claireese said...

CUTE!!! I love it!

Kimber Family said...

Emily I am impressed! I still have yet to attempt cutting my own hair. HAHA How come it usually is everyone else in the house that gets their hair cut and mom doesn't? LOL Javin even cut Kierra's hair a few weeks ago! UGH kids! I love your hair short too. :) I can't believe how much you look like your adorable mother! Miss you guys!!!

treehugger said...

I also think your short do makes you look thinner. Although I didn't think you looked big before. Talent! BTW I love the other new blog too. How do you do it? We miss you all.

Rolyndia said...

I love the new look! It makes me want to cut my off!!!! But I have to wait until June!

Natalie said...

You are amazing! I can't believe you can just do that yourself! CUTE!