Friday, January 18, 2008

Great day!

I don't really know why, but I just had a great day today. I got a few things done, met with the cabinet guys, had an hour to myself during lunch (Kody was at a friends and Tyann took a nap!), and tonight Micah was working on the house and Kody wanted to go along, so Tyann, Josie and I had a girls night. We put on our jammies and watched "High School Musical". It was super fun to sit with my girls and watch a fun show. I just feel happy, content, and blessed!

5 comments:

Keri said...

So glad to you had a wonderful day!

Amber said...

I love that movie. I don't know why. Ben and I watched the second one last and then again this morning with the kids. So glad you had a good days. Those can come too far apart sometimes.

Rolyndia said...

That is a great movie. Two weeks ago or so, the boys were home sick for two day and I wanted to watch Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightley, and the boys watched the whole thing with me. It is fun to have time with the kids and not feel rushed and to be able to really enjoy them. Glad you and your girls had a great time with each other.

Morgan said...

I love that movie! I don't even have any girls and I really enjoy that one! Glad you had a good evening!

Natalie said...

I am so glad you had a great day. I love you lots and can't wait to see your new baby girl! How many more days?? Just kidding---I hated when people asked me that towards the end. :)