Thursday, January 3, 2008

The house continues...


Thank you to all of you have written your congratulations to us on getting a home. We are very excited and feel very lucky. Many of you have asked when we are going to be finished and our goal is to be in by April. I think the kids are about as excited as we are. Here's an updated picture, however most everything will be done on the inside now. I'll have to start taking pictures of the inside, but I don't know how many of you are interested in plumbing!!!!

5 comments:

Keri said...

Hey, anything done on the house is progress...and progress is exciting!

Jen said...

I love plumbing pictures! Congrats!

Morgan said...

Post the inside pictures!!!

amanda said...

it is looking so good. when we got our house it was a month before it was all done so we have pictures of it getting ready, and they are fun to look back on. Hey, so i think i might be ready to cut the hair. email me sometime.

amanda said...

i don't have your email either. so email me at amandakate30@hotmail.com. and we can make plans. when are you due again? wow its coming fast.