Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A few of my favorite things...

I LOVE many things about my house. I love that my kids have their own rooms, that the toys are in a room of their own, we have an extra room for storage (food, camping, files, clothes, ect), we have a big family room for entertaining, I love that it feels really open in the entry/living room, and I love the colors on the outside of the house. HOWEVER, here are a few of my FAVORITE things.

#3. THE KITCHEN!! I love the dark trim, I love the corner pantry, and I LOVE my pull out drawers. This one is my favorite because it is all my baking ingredients.


#2. MY TUB!! I love the jets, the heater, the color of the tile, the depth, and the sound it makes when the jets are on so that it blocks out ALL other noise!


#1. MY SALON!! I love that I can do hair in a room other than the kitchen, the central vac pan that literally sucks the hair right in, my new hydraulic chair, the comfortable sink, and the big mirror on the wall.


How did I ever get this lucky?? I feel so blessed.

13 comments:

Brooke S said...

It looks soooo good!

KristenL said...

I love it! You deserve all of this, Emily! Now I really want you to cut my hair, just to try out the new stuff! ;) Everything looks fabulous. I'll have to stop by soon! (Maybe next week...my cousin is getting married!)

Keri said...

WOW!! You make me want to move in. Your house looks like it has some amazing features!!

Rolyndia said...

Looks great and I too am going to have to make a trip down to see you for a cut and color. I am in a dire need of both.

I am SO HAPPY for you and you really do deserve it.

Amber said...

This is so exciting. You guys have put in some long years to get to this point. I'm sure you can now look back and say it was all worth it.

attack of The Mouse said...

It looks great. I love new houses. Your house looks like it is turning into a home. I remember when we first moved to our house we had toys in another room besides the bedroom. It was wonderful. Sadly things have changed, but it is okay. You really are blessed.

Jen Giorgis said...

Your house is beautiful. I love the kitchen cabinents, and the salon. I want to come and get my hair done.......I miss you! I need your phone #.

Kami P. said...

You really lived in Omaha?! Cool! I'll definitely hound for questions if I have any.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your home. I can't wait till that day comes for us. And having a salon is excactly what I want too. Enjoy your new home!

amanda said...

looks so great. love the trim too and let me know when the salon is up and open for busniess! that is great.

Erin Camp said...

Congrats

Lisa said...

Note to self: the louder the bath tub the better!! Never would have thought of that!!! Love your house

Laurie said...

Wow! I can't wait to come and see it. I love it! I want a house so much. Maybe someday... (dramatic sigh) I love you new beauty shop...I can't wait to get my hair done.

Howling Pickup said...

It looks beautiful. I am so happy for you!