Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kody's unbirthday and "show & tell"

Last week they celebrated Kody's birthday in Kindergarten because he has a summer birthday. I asked him if he wanted to take brownies, cookies, or cupcakes and he said, "DOUGHNUTS". I'm not sure where he got the idea, but it was a fun one. He had a friend come over and we made doughnuts together. What a cute boy! Then when I took the treats to his class, he insisted on showing his new sister "Lacey" for show & tell. It was really cute. They all gathered around and were so interested.


Then while I was at the school, Josie wanted to show her class her baby sister as well. She was so proud and took her out of her seat and showed her off as she answered all of their questions.


3 comments:

Cali said...

SOO cute em! Kody is such a doll. I loved the pics of Lacey and Josie too.. she's being so good! Way to be ambitious and make the doughnuts instead of buy them!!

Keri said...

How sweet!

Laurie said...

How fun! You have an amazing bunch of kids! Josie is the absolute best big sister I have ever known and she loves her younger siblings so much. She must be such good help to you. We'll have to get the boys together soon.