Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothers Day!

My mothers day was wonderful! Micah and the kids made it absolutely special. I got some decorations on my wall for Mothers Day and I LOVE IT!!
Micah also made me a fabulous dinner of grilled marinaded steaks and dutch oven potatoes. It was delicious!

I love each of my kids so much. Most of the time, being a mom is the best thing in the world! (Tyann was sleeping when this picture was taken.)


Josie just had her clogging recital and will be dancing at the National competition at Lagoon this weekend. She is such a sweet girl and I can't believe that she will be eight in a few weeks! Where did she learn that pose???



Kody is full of energy and is always looking to help. I couldn't find him for a while today and I found him over at the neighbors helping spread a load of gravel. I'm so glad I atleast got one boy!






Tyann is always full of mischief. As you can see in this picture, I wasn't watching her for five minutes and she got into my makeup. The poor girl didn't even have her hair done yet. She does have a very loving side and is always full of suprises! (She did a really good job of putting the lipstick on herself, the only problem was it was the kind that won't wipe off! It stayed there the whole day! :-)








Lacey is a DREAM!! Thanks to her acid refulx medicine and a new formula called Nutramigen. She is a completely new baby!! Her appetite is increasing and she is sleeping better. Hopefully she'll start gaining weight and keep being happy.

7 comments:

Garrison Propaganda said...

such cute pictures, and thoughtful gifts. i love the house decorations. and the little odes to the kids was great. i love modern medicine! to some it might not seem to be that big of a deal, but i think its such a blessing! happy (belated) mothers day.

Candace said...

Claire was on Nutramigen. It was great...except that it cost so much. Our doctor gave always stocked us up with samples though. So glad she's doing better for you.

And, you look great! happy mother's day!

Jen Giorgis said...

Thanks so much for your comments on my blog. You all look so great and settled in your new house. I feel like we are still settling. I think you have more on your walls than I do. I love all the pics of the kids. I came across some of Josie the other day when she was a baby. It was when I had given her licorice at my apt. while we were playing games. Do you remember that? It feels like so long ago and yesterday all at the same time! I'm so glad Lacey is doing better. Kimball also had reflux and was on nutramigen. We used to find it in bulk on ebay and be able to buy it for like $13.00 a can. Check it out & Good luck! I'm glad you have a happier baby now.

amanda said...

super cute decorations. love them.

Jen said...

It's been a while since I checked your blog. I love the pics of your house. WOW! Your salon looks incredible, although I never minded rinsing my hair in the sink! :) Your family is adorable and Tyann and Kennedy should get together! I can't imagine the trouble they would get into! You look wonderful!

Dal and Nat said...

Emily- Where did you get the shelves? I have been looking for some like that and I haven't had any luck yet...Anyway your wall looks great! Let me know on that please.
Thanks Natalie T

Laurie said...

I love your wall! It looks so nice. You have some really great pictures of your family. I am so happy Lacey is doing so well! Yippee! I love when things go just as they should!