Thursday, May 29, 2008

Schools Out!

Well, its over. School is officially out and the summer break is here. I just hope I can keep them all entertained this summer. If anyone has some good job charts or ideas on how to keep your kids busy this summer, I'd love some suggestions.
Here are the first day of school pictures.....and the last day of school pictures!

Here is another really cute picture of Josie's new haircut. We were going to wait a while, but she really wanted to surprise her friends and her teacher on the last day of school. What a cutie. I just wish it didn't make her look so much older. I sure do love having girls. I trimmed up Tyann's hair yesterday too and she loved it.


3 comments:

Holly said...

Cute haircut! Kaylee has been begging to get her hair cut too. Maybe if we have time we could do it on Saturday? She wants it like Josie's.

Kristen said...

Hi Emily, I found your blog through Leslie. Cute family!!! I will have to show my mom. She misses you!

Garrison Propaganda said...

i love the short do, its so cute. but youre right it does make her look older.