Monday, November 10, 2008

It's time!!!

After much debate I have decided to take my blog private! I have enjoyed being "found" from many of my high school and college friends; however, I am tired of "screening" what I write, not knowing who is reading. If you would like to continue reading, leave me your e-mail address (all comments have to be read by me and I will not post them for everyone else to see) and I will send you an invitation. Thanks fellow bloggers. I'll give you a week. I close it up next Sunday!

7 comments:

Tyson and Denise said...

Um...that look on Kody's face is priceless...great family picture!!

Laurie said...

I love Tyann's eyes in your family picture. You look so hot! So thin and young. They turned out really great! Poor Kody! I agree with Denise, Priceless! We are going to the movies this Friday at 7pm and we are wearing red shirts...love ya.

Cami Jo said...

I love the picture at the top. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love your family picture! Such a cute idea!!

KristenL said...

oh gosh, I love your family picture. You guys are so fun.

Leslie said...

That is the cutest picture!!! The looks on your kids' faces are priceless.

Rolyndia said...

I love the picture at the top. The kis faces are priceless. You look great!!