Monday, December 22, 2008

The Best Christmas Party Ever!!!

We hosted the Cottle Family Christmas party last weekend. We had so much fun. Thank you to all my family who came, had fun, and helped with the food.
The kids loved having sleep overs with their cousins!

We also had a blast playing catch phrase and Bunco!!!


We also had a visit from Santa, read Christmas stories, had a gift exchange, and projected the movie "The Polar Express" up on our wall. We ate tons of good food and visited until wee hours of the morning. THANK YOU to my family for helping me enjoy this Christmas season.


My mom got the kids' church clothes for Chrismtas so I let them open them and wear them yesterday. They looked SOOO cute. Three matching girls dresses and one handsome little guy! How lucky are we???

6 comments:

Leann Nelson said...

Emily, The picture of your kids in their matching clothes is SO sweet! What a cute family you have!

Garrison Propaganda said...

what a party, so many people, and the picture with the huge candybars makes me hungry! love the cute sunday outfits from grandma.

Lisa said...

I'm so glad your party was fun. Your kids look so cute in their
sunday clothes. Call me sometime. We couldn't leave today, so hopefully we'll get to leave tommorrow. it's like 70 in Texas, we just can't get there!!

Claireese said...

Fun Party:) All the new pics are so nice:)

Angie said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas! I'm glad I ran in to you at the store! Crazy!

Laurie said...

I am so happy you had such a wonderful time with your family. You're such a great hostess, I'm sure! Oh, and I really love the cute cousin's picture...do you think Jose has practiced her poster and perfect smile lately? She is so stinkin' cute! In a couple of year what are you going to do when all the boys start noticing her? Good times!