Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas program

I went to the kids' Christmas program last week. I felt tired and exhausted just trying to get there with the video camera(with a dead battery so I carried it for nothing), camera (with just a little battery left), diaper bag (just in case), baby in car seat and a tired 3 year old.

Josie did really good. She was on the front row and sang her little heart out!

Kody also did really good. Too bad someone thought it would be a good idea to put the shortest boy in the whole class on the top row! What????? This is all I could see of him the whole time. He is the one on the back with most of his face covered.

1 comment:

Garrison Propaganda said...

im not really looking forward to dragging children to christmas programs. but, i guess i should check my batteries. i hate carrying loads of things into small areas, especially in the cold winter! you have to admit the covered face during the program does make for a funny picture.