Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Sunday and a trip to SLC

These are the Christmas outfits! I should have taken the picture before church, but they are still cute!!
They are growing up so fast!!
Then on Tuesday, Micah had the day off so we decided to take the kids down to temple square! It was beautiful and the kids had a lot of fun. We rode the trax, saw the mini model of the temple, looked at the fountains, watched a few presentations at the visitor center, saw the nativity that was set up, went in the old tabernacle, gazed at the christus, and waited until they turned on all the lights. We just went down and back in a day, but it was amazing and memorable. I hope the kids will remember forever.

Throwing penies in the fountain!
I LOVE this picture!
The lights on that one tree probably have 5X the lights as our house. I bet hanging all those lights took so much time!!

1 comment:

Cami Jo said...

What a Priceless picture!!!! I loved it too! Looks like fun! We did that last year with the kids and had so much fun, I was bummed we couldn't make it this year. Looks like you had a great Christmas! And...I thought your kids looked darling in their Christmas outfits!