Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

It was our year at the Cottles for Thanksgiving! Here is our yummy meal...but the best part was sharing what we were thankful for. :)
Here is the other side of the table!
The babies
The little kids
The big kids
We were so blessed to have my Grandpa Anderson will us for Thanksgiving. He was so cute with all of the kids. Lacey took a special liking to him, especially when he danced with her!
We also took the opportunity to take lots of pictures! (Don't you love my sister in the mirror trying to get all the kids to look one way. **There are better pictures on my sister's blogs, but I atleast wanted to document the occasion here.)
Here are my parents and Grandpa.
We also got to play tennis, basketball, and have races out at Harris Research where my brother and sister work. It was a lot of fun!
Here is another sweet moment I caught of Ty and Lacey with Great Grandpa!
After we got home, I got to go on a girls night out and we had so much fun. We went to Idaho Falls to see the "Forgotton Carols!"
We had our Ward Christmas party a little earlier this year. Here are the kids with their books that they got from Santa! It was a huge hit!!
Micah's work rents out the theatre one day in December, so we took the kids to a movie. We choose "Tangled". It was such a cute show. We all loved it!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: