Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lacey's birthday!

My baby, Lacey, had her 3rd birthday last week! She is such a sweetie! I love having her around all day.
She is silly and always has the funniest things to say! I think it is because she is like a parrot and repeats almost everything we say!
She is easily entertained and so quiet that sometimes I have to call to her to see where she is!
I asked Lacey which kind of cake she wanted (because I was going to buy one to make) and she said "Chocolate!" Micah was with us and he said, "Don't buy it...I'll make her one!" He did too--and it was delicious! Thanks honey!
Here she is opening a few gifts! I love age 3! She was so thrilled with everything she got!
All the kids are growing up so fast! I'm trying to savor every moment!

Happy Birthday Lacey!! We LOVE you!

6 comments:

Cali said...

I LOVE her outfit! Good job blogging. She's adorable. :)

Jen Giorgis said...

Oh Happy Birthday Lacey!!! I can't believe how long her hair has gotten. She is darling and such a little carbon copy of you. Love it!!!

Rolyndia said...

Glad she had a great birthday. You are right, kids grow up WAY TO FAST!

Erin Camp said...

So cute! They are growing up too fast!

Brent said...

She reminds me so much of you! She is such a sweet little girl!

Claireese said...

She is soooo cute!