Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sisters Blog

My sisters and I always joke about starting some sort of business.
We are all good at different things, and together--
we'd have it all covered!
Atleast one of us does cooking, hair, sewing, photography,
crafting, cards, exercising, scrapbooking, organization,
decorating, singing, ect., and we're ALL moms!
Needless to say, we have lots to learn from each other, and lots to share too!
So we've decided to start a blog!
It's called Bits of Everything ...and it's just that-
a little bit of everything. It's a place for us to share ideas,
things we've tried and want to try, tips and tricks, recipes, links, and lots more!
We'll be posting everyday of the week - so go check it out!!

Already-I've posted some fun Valentine ideas,
Cali has posted about a super cool photography find,
and today Holly posted her first tutorial!
Go see!
bitsofeverything.com

5 comments:

Jen Giorgis said...

Looks super fun! I am going to go check it out!!!

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

Love it Emily! Cute sisters! and Great ideas!

Claireese said...

That is so fun!!

Helms Family said...

Super fun!! I love the ideas you put on there! I have been wanting to craft!! I hope you don't mind if I use some your ideas:)

Cami Jo said...

So fun!!!! Wish I had sisters. I'm going to keep tabs on this blog!!! Looks great!

Oh, and Cody looks so cute and smart with his glasses!