Sunday, May 29, 2011

Time is flying by!

Another month has flown by.  Here is what we were up to.
I got to go with my mom and sisters to BYU Womens' week!
It was amazing!  We had so much fun together.
 I enjoyed a VERY nice Mothers Day.  I even got a pot of flowers and the Josh Wright CD
my sister wrote about here. The other highlight was when my husband fixed a dutch over meal
consisting of Ribs, Potatoes, and Peach Cobbler!  YUM!!!
 I LOVED this custom hairpiece that I made for someone.
Isn't it fun?

We went to ALL of Kody's soccer games.  He did awesome!
I just need to work on not yelling so much.  I thought I was helping, but apparently
I'm embarrassing.  :(  Nice to know.
We also went to all of Josie's recitals and competitions. 
She is doing amazing as well!
That's all for know, but keep checking back.
I still have to post on a SUPER fantastic date that
Micah and I went on!  :)

3 comments:

Cami Jo said...

Cute, cute, cute family!!! Love the update!

Dal and Nat said...

Your family is growing up so quickly! Is Josie catching up to your or does she have tall shoes on. We will probably be getting down your way a little more often, my bro in law and wife are moving there so maybe we can stop by and see you sometime!

amanda said...

looks like your family is having a fun time. need to come by next time i'm in your town.