Sunday, June 26, 2011

Our fun date!

I'm not sure why the time goes by so quickly.
I try to be a regular blogger and end up doing about 1 post a month.  YIKES!!  
Here is the fun date I told you about in the last post.  Micah and I got to go see WICKED the musical!
 We loved it!  It was amazing and I totally want to go again and take my two older kids.
We're still listening to the music and my kids can all sing a long.
On the way up, we were able to attend 2 temples!  It was a first for us and so fun.
We went to the Twin Falls Temple and the Bosie Temple.
Talk about AWESOME day!
 Another fun part of the trip was that we got to stay at my cousin Kristin's house in Boise.
She and her husband stayed up visiting with us all night and they made us feel so welcome and comfortable.
It was so fun to get away together.
Thanks again MOM for keeping the kids.  You're seriously the BEST!

No comments: