Tuesday, June 28, 2011

End of the year happenings!

The end of the school year is always busy, but fun!
Here is Josie getting her perfect attendance award.
 Phil Meador Toyota offered the kids a free bike and helmet 
if they got perfect attendance.  It was a very good incentive!
Here she is on her new bike!
Here is Kody getting his Reading award.
(Not sure why he had that goofy smile! :)
I can't remember exactly how many points he had,
but it was a lot!  He's a really good reader!
 When we (Lacey and I) went to Tyann's Kindergarten Graduation, 
Lacey wanted to be the star of the show.
She's SO me!  Ha ha ha!:)
Here is Ty at her Kindergarten Graduation.
I hate that they play the graduation song.
Just hearing it makes my eyes tear up.  She's SO excited for 1st grade.
(Good thing I still have Lacey at home or I would be having a heart attack.)
 Josie also had her 11th birthday! 
She's growing up so quickly!  She's the best helper
and very fun to have around! Love you, Josie!
 I love this picture with the Birthday Wreath!!
Doesn't it just shout out, HAPPY BIRTHDAY?

I also got to go with Josie on her "bike hike"
on the last day of school!
Thanks Cali, for keeping Lacey!
We had a blast together. I'm so glad I'm able to make time
for these special moments!
 And last, but not least, Josie graduated from 5th grade!
I'm seriously going to have a mild breakdown next
year when she starts middle school!

1 comment:

Mark, Toby, Jayden, Jaxson, and Jonas Maxwell said...

I feel the same way Emily with Jayden going off to Middle school!! Although Jayden is ready for it even if I'm not. Crazy how fast time flies!! Miss you!!