Saturday, July 2, 2011

Family Reunion #2

Family Reunion #2 is the Cottle Reunion!
(This is a longer recap for my siblings who weren't able to be there!
I missed them terribly!)
I went to high school, college, and the mid-west with 
some of these cousins and I just love them to pieces!
Here we are on a wagon ride!
Here are Tyann and Lacey with Grandpa Cottle!
 Then our favorite past time, SINGING TOGETHER!



 The next day we went on a huge slip and slide!
The girls and I loved it!
Where was Kody, you ask?
We couldn't pull him away from the fishing with 
some of the big boys!
Yes, that is me going down head first!
I'm such a little dare devil!  ha ha! :)
 Here Josie and I are going down together!
 Here's the audience!
 We enjoyed canoeing, fishing, slip& sliding, visiting,
laughing, eating, 4 wheelers, singing, and so much more!
 Here are the girls making bracelets.
The boys got to make ropes,
which Kody loved doing with grandpa.
 My brothers and sisters couldn't come this reunion
so here we are doing our talent.  We sang
"If I listen with my Heart!"
 Here is my Anut Lynne and her grand daughter
doing a Hawaiian dance.
 And Uncle Lyly sharing the good news of their
mission call to Hawaii!  He is going to teach at
BYU-Hawaii! Lucky! :)
 My kids could NOT get enough of my 
cousins kids.  They were so fun!
Rochelle, me, Lisa, and Melida
 Here are the kids singing a few Fathers Day songs on Sunday!
 Jayson, Alan, Mike, Darrell, Kevin, and Trent
 And we LOVED being with my dad on Fathers day!
We LOVE you dad/grandpa!

5 comments:

Angela B said...

Did you guys go to a place outside of Zions? Because it seriously looks like a place we had a reunion a few years ago.... if not it's eerily like it.

Claireese said...

looks like you guys are having a fabulous summer! Sorry I am not better about making sure we cross paths more!

Cami Jo said...

Awesome Summer!!! It's so good to catch up on your blog! Everybody looks so big!... and I still can't believe how much you look like your sister(s). So fun to be with family, I'm sure.

Rolyndia said...

It looks like it was a lot of fun.

amanda said...

can i just say you family is so cute. you would be so fun to have at a reunion. your kiddos are so cute. they are getting so big.