Thursday, September 13, 2007

*I LOVE*

One of my friends has started an "I love" section of her blog that she adds to every now and then. I have been meaning to start, but I haven't been loving too many things lately. Hopefully, this will help me be more cheerful.

*I Love* my awesome husband who does anything for me that he can. I love that Josie is actually getting old enough to have a conversation with about things. I love how handsome Kody is and how he likes he hair to stick up in the front everyday. I love that Tyann is growing up and spending quality time with me while the others are all in school. I love getting a fresh new haircut! I love getting a manicure and/or pedicure! I love eating out. I love listening to fun music. I love being in bed early. I love reading my friends blogs. And I love getting ready for a new baby girl to come!!!

7 comments:

Amber said...

You are so cute!!! You need to post your friends blogs so that the rest of us can cruise through them and see if there is anyone that we know. I wish you were here so I could get a "fresh haircut". My hairstylist sent me a post card the other day saying it had been over 10 weeks since she had seen me. I guess I better get in. Love ya.

amanda said...

hey emily! do you still come up to do hair? let me know i think its time to cut my hair short again.do you know if jamie has a blog?

Emily said...

Amber, I want to post my friends blogs, but I don't know how. Any tips?

Amanda, No, I don't come up anymore, but it would be fun to go short again! No, Jamie doesn't have a blog, but I'll tell her to get one going.

Amber said...

Okay, here you go. Go into Customize. It is located at the top of your screen. Once in there click on "add a page element" and once in there do a link list. You will be able to put links to your friends and families blogs. Let me know if you have any problems.

attack of The Mouse said...

What a fun post. I love reading my friends blogs too. I just wish everyone would post a new post every 15 minutes. Then again, you will notice I'm good to do once a week. So who am I to talk.

I too love a fresh hair cut. Ahh the feeling. A manacure ahh beutiful. Thanks for the list of loves.

Keri said...

Emily...so glad to find you on the blogs. I miss getting good haircuts from you, too. Where are you at now? Come check out my blog to see what we're up to, if you haven't already. You know we're all sneaking peeks at everyone else's blogs!! Congrats on the upcoming baby!

Candace said...

getting ready for a new baby is really fun. hope that you are feeling well.