Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Volunteering

I love to volunteer in my kids' classrooms. It is never easy to get there, but once I go, I love it. I love to see how excited they are to see me. I love to see how they are doing at school and how they listen to their teachers. It is also interesting to see the other kids and how they interact with each other. I really give credit to those who can teach school. It seems so hard to deal with all of those personalites and stregnths/weaknesses. Thank goodness for good teachers!

5 comments:

amanda said...

hey emily- that is great to hear cause i'm going to be going to emma's class 2 times a month or so. those sound like reasons that i'm volunteering. glad to hear that you like it.
ps i'm thinking of getting a hair cut. do you think we could me sometime?

amanda said...

i mean do you think do you think we could we meet not 'me' sometime:)

Emily said...

I don't come up to Rexburg anymore, so where do you want to meet? I think a haircut for you would be fun. What are you looking for?

amanda said...

i have a friend that lives in pocatello and maybe one day i could come to your house. or something.and maybe something short or with style with long hair. what do you think?

Emily said...

That sounds great! You can come anytime. I'm really flexible. Just let me know. I have several books you can look through.