Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My 30th birthday!




Well, my awesome family went in together to get this awesome present for me. I love it so much. I have been wanting one for a long time and had just never made the plunge to buy one. My sweet husband remembered that I wanted it and got everyone to go in on it. Yesterday I made 5 loaves of honey wheat bread and it turned out awesome! Thanks everyone! We also used the blender to make an awesome milk shake. It was amazing!


Turning 30 hasn't really hit me yet. I have noticed a couple of lines in my forehead (they just couldn't be rinkles, right?) I still feel young. It is when I look at my kids getting bigger and older that I realize that I can't be 24 anymore!

3 comments:

attack of The Mouse said...

Congrats on the new bosh. What a dream. That will be so much fun. I love making bread, there is something about making homemade bread that makes you feel like, "Woman - hear me roar." Happy Birthday. I'm sorry it is your 30th, I wish we were celebrating our 24th birthdays instead. Oh well, life is fun even when your 30. :)

Wilsons said...

Happy Birthday! Micha is really sweet! And really, 30, you are still young!

Rolyndia said...

HI Em, Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like it was a great one.