Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Kindergarten family project!


Kody brought home this blank outline of a pumpkin and we were asked to work on it as a family. Well, I have a lot of crafty friends and on their blogs they had been making rice shakers with their kids. I thought that sounded fun, so we just took some empty bottles and colored the rice in the shakers! Then I got another brilliant idea. Hey, we could use that to color Kody's pumpkin! We just glued all the rice on. It turned out really cute and the kids loved making it.

7 comments:

Holly said...

WOW! That sounds ambicious! Very creative, and cute! I bet your kids had a blast!

amanda said...

your are a crafty little lady that pumpkin looks awesome. I love it.

attack of The Mouse said...

What a great idea. I love it.

Keri said...

That turned out really well! Great of you to think of using the colored rice for it, too.

Candace said...

cute!

Emily said...

Thanks for all your comments. It's nice to know that someone is reading!

Howling Pickup said...

Cute idea. I might try it!