Sunday, July 6, 2008

A very fun Holiday weekend!

Happy 4th of July!! We started celebrating the holiday the night before with our friends at the lake. They have a boat and the kids loved being pulled on a tube while Micah did some awesome wake boarding!! Thanks for the fun time Caverhill family!!


Here we are watching the parade in our red, white, & blue!

We had a really fun 4th! We hung out with our neighbors and we went to the parade, then bought some fireworks, then we grabbed some lunch and headed to the park where we played, tennis, frisbee golf, races, and just had fun.

Then we came home and everyone (except me) took a nap. It was great. Then we went back over to our neighbors house for a barbeque. We took Dutchoven potatoes and cobbler! YUMMO!! You can't get much better than that. Then fireworks from the City and then we came home and lit our own. How awesome.

The great thing was that we still had Saturday to get things done. Micah worked out in our yard. He leveled all of the dirt in our yard so that maybe, just maybe, we could get some grass this week! HOW EXCITING! He also hung up some curtains that I made while I was at my sister Holly's house. Here they are what do you think?

Micah's holding it up there, because the rod I got wasn't long enough! Thanks for your expertise Hol! I love the fabric, colors, style, ect. I had a blast at you house! We also did some starwberry jam, digital scrapbooking, took our boys to the dinosaur museum,
and did a little shopping at Tai Pan! Good times!
We have also enjoyed going to a few reunions. Our whole family was able to be there and here are the pictures to prove it.
We took the kissing one because my youngest sister got married and now we're all married!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the kissing pic! It's so cute. looks like your having fun...

Melissa said...

I love the curtains Emily! I may just have to hire you and Holly to make me some. :)

Kristen said...

Those family pictures are so cute.

Evvie Turley said...

Hi Emily! I love your blog and seeing pics. of your kids and family! I just had to leave a comment so we can re-connect a little! Where are you living now? Is it ok if I add your blog address to mine? I would love that! Take care girl! Evvie

Garrison Propaganda said...

man it looks like your family has been busy! wakeboarding, parades, museums, home decorating, and family get togethers. way to keep busy with fun activities in the summer!

Anonymous said...

That kissing pic is sooooo cute!

amanda said...

so cute. love the kissing one. oh and love, love your curtain you made.

Rolyndia said...

Love the curtains and the family pictures are great.