Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kody's birthday

Kody had a great birthday. We sent him on a treasure hunt to find his present like we did Micah. He finally found his own fishing pole in the trunk of the blue car. The other picture is too dark, but I had to put one of him opening his webkinz from his cousins! He LOVES it.
Then we went to Randy's Tumbling and Extreme Fun. The kids had been there before with a friend of mine (Thanks Laurie), but we had never been. So for his birthday we decided to try it out. It was a lot of fun. It is a huge place where you can run, jump, drop, tumble, and climb and not get hurt. Even Micah and I got in on the fun of doing flips into the big foam pieces.


We all had a blast!
Then Grandpa and Grandma C. suprised him on the way home from their trip!

Next, we do a babysitting group where we watch kids on one Saturday night and then have the next two off for a date! We let them make their own pizzas, decorate their own cupcakes, and play, play, play! It was great!
The only major bummer was when Micah noticed that we had a water leak in out "extra" room. The builder came over and after cutting a big hole in the ceiling determined where the leak was. We were thankful they could find it and it wasn't too bad.

13 comments:

KristenL said...

Happy Birthday, Kody! Looks like loads of fun!! I hope the leak and the ceiling gets fixed soon..that's a bummer!

To answer your question, I do my layouts with digital scrapbooking freebies and Photoshop. I've been learning Photoshop tricks to keep my mind busy!! ;)

The Hermyzoo! said...

HOLY COW I am so glad you found my blog! Yeah Dave told me the other day that he had come across yours, and I told him that I needed to get your link. You have been on my mind a ton lately. Especially when we were in Idaho. I was wondering if you guys were still in Pocatello Idaho.

~ Your family is so beautiful and man it sure has grown. Tyann and Laycee sure do fit right into your little mold, I LOVE IT! You look BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad to have contact with you, this is great we for sure have to keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kody! And bummer about the leak!

Dal and Nat said...

Happy Birthday Kody!!! Your friend Corbin

It looks like he had a good birthday! That is good that they found the leak before it got worse.

Rolyndia said...

Glad to hear Kody had a wonderful birthday. Sorry to hear about the leak, but hopefully they can fix it soon.

To answer you question, I don't know how to widen the background. It just came that way with the background I chose. Sorry.

Becky said...

Hey Emily this is Becky (Brewer) Wilson how are you? I haven't seen you in such a long time. You have such a beautiful family and you look like your having a blast in life. I would love to keep in touch, I just got talked into starting a blog so if you want to check it out I added you as a friend. wilsonrugrats.blogspot.com

Jen Giorgis said...

Hey woman, looks like you guys are having a fun summer. Sorry I have been a bit out of the loop as of late. I have to say that I am mighty impressed that you tried a flip. Looks like tons of fun!!!

Garrison Propaganda said...

yikes, well glad you got to find out the leak wasnt that bad. the extreme fun place looked awesome! i bet it didnt hurt that it didnt looked packed either. man, i wish we had some place like that around here. nothings better than a place where parents get to do more than watch!

Lisa said...

How fun for Kody to have his own fishing pole!! We'll all have to go fishing together. thanks for the date night!!

Mark said...

That looked so fun jumping in those foam pits! I wish I could have been there to "dunk" Micah! Looking forward to our get-together in a couple weeks.

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday, Kody! It's sounds like a really exciting, fun filled day. (other than the leak of course) I also love the pictures you have of your kids. Who took them? I love the white background.

whipple said...

Looks like you guys had a blast for Kody's B-Day! I should get better at the whole blog thing so that I can keep in touch with all you people! Talk to you soon.
Cindy

treehugger said...

Emily, I'm glad to find your blog. I'm glad Kody's Birthday was good, and sorry I missed to tell him Happy Birthday. Your family is so cute, it's fun to see pics of them!