Thursday, August 21, 2008

Summer Sum up!

As you may have noticed, it has been a while since I posted. We have just been going, going, and going! There is too much to catch up on, so I won't list all of the details, but we did just get back from our family reunion last weekend.

It was beautiful there and the kids LOVED playing on the beach! One of my brother-in-laws (who shall remane nameless!) lost his keys while we were swimming, snorkling, and playing and can you believe my other brother-in-law found them in waist deep water with his toe??? It was a miracle.

Another highlight for us was a visit from my sister. She brought her kids up and they played their little hearts out while she and I completed several projects! Thanks Hol!


I have also enjoyed watching the olympics and reading "Breaking Dawn" when I get a few minutes. It's been a good summer, now it is back to a routine and schedule!

1 comment:

amanda said...

what a fun looking family.