Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A fun weekend!

The kids didn't have school on Monday, so we made a fun trip home! We hadn't seen the Wrights since Christmas so we stopped there to say Hello and pick up a few Christmas presents. The kids loved their new jackets from the grandparents and the toys from their cousins!
The rest of the time there was spent visiting, eating, making bows and headbands, and a doing few haircuts! Cali's was the most drastic, so I have a few pictures. (I didn't take pictures while I was there, so I borrowed these from my sisters. Thanks guys!) Here is the picture that sums up our day.

CALI'S BEFORE!

AND AFTERShe even did it the next day and it looked as good as when I did it! Way to go Cal!


Thanks mom being a wonderful hostess and babysitter. We really appreciate it!

3 comments:

Cali said...

I still love it.. thanks em!

Melissa said...

So fun! When I see how much fun you guys have when you get together I wish for just a second that my sister lived farther away, so everytime we got together it was a fun play day. But just for a second (I love having her close.)

Rolyndia said...

Cali's hair looks GREAT!! Sounds like you had a lot of fun and a great get-a-way.