Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Goals!

I am excited this year to do better on my food storage and use more coupons to get smokin' deals. My friend posted about a new website that is amazing. Food storage made easy, The obsessive shopper, and Everyday food storage have combined in one great website. Check it out at funwithfoodstorage.net They have some awesome give-a-ways this week, so wish me luck. I'm goin' for it!
P.S. Even if you are not interested in food storage, they have some great ideas for emergency prepardness!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Em, did you check out the Albertson's sale today!? I hope you did. I spent $85.70 and saved $275, WAHOOOOOOO! I got a whole bunch of cereal-since we go through that so fast! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! We all could use finding some more smokin' deals!!! Good luck with all of that and I'll have to check out the website!

Garrison Propaganda said...

i love your links for food storage. though my storage is lacking, its something weve been motivated to improve on this year as well.

Rolyndia said...

I am going to check this site out. I too have been trying to get our food storage built up. Thanks for sharing.