Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lacey

Lacey turned ONE today. I can hardly believe it. She is so beautiful (if I do say so myself) and fun to have around. She is walking and trying to keep up with everyone else. I was reading my journal of our life last year when she was born and as grateful as I am for her, I am so glad that year is behind us. We were building our home, starting a new job, having health issues, and all sorts of craziness! We LOVE you Lacey! Thanks for coming to our family! Her new thing is to play in the plant soil. NAUGHTY NAUGHTY. Needless to say, this huge plant is now up on my cupboard.

9 comments:

Rolyndia said...

Really?!? That is so hard to believe it has been a year already.

Looks you and the girls had a lot of fun while the boys were gone.

Cali said...

Happy Birthday Lacey! She's so cute- and I can't believe she's already walking! What a doll.

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday Lacey! I HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC ONE!!!!

Garrison Propaganda said...

wow, that was fast. happy first birthday. and no more plant soil! (maybe shes like the pregnant women who crave something in the soil thats lacking from their diet. who am i kidding--shes a kid and its just too tempting)!

Natalie said...

Sooooo cute! Those tights are fabulous. Wish they had some in my size! I can't believe it's been a year either. Wow times flies!

Amber said...

one year already? Isn't it amazing how times flies? Sorry I haven't left any comments lately. My computer shuts down everytime I try to get on your blog so I have to wait until I can get on Ben's laptop. All of the things in your store are so cute. I will have to try one of your headbands out soon. My business is busy and a lot of work. Right now I sell wholesale items to a girl here in Fargo, I am also doing a few things for a design company. One of my favorite things to do is design purses. I just finished one tonight that I am donating to a silent auction for MS. We will have to talk soon.

Claireese said...

It seems like Tyann should be turning 1!! That seems so wrong!Time flies...

Erin Camp said...

Her smile is contagious. Happy 1st birthday.

KristenL said...

I seriously cannot believe she is a year old now! Cute as ever.