Thursday, March 19, 2009

10 Amazing Years!!

I can't believe it!! We have been married for 10 years today, we have moved 9 times, had 8 different jobs, lived in 7 apartments, owned 6 vehicles, gone to 5 concerts, had 4 amazing and wonderful children, lived in 3 different states, bought 2 homes, and been on 1 trip to disneyland.

Life has been full of twists and turns, but overall LIFE IS GOOD! I feel very blessed to have Micah by my side. He is seriously so AWESOME! I couldn't imagine my life without him and I hope we have many many many more years together!
I love you Micah!!

12 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy anniversary! I think it is so sweet that Micah came home early today...what a sweet guy! I hope your day was wonderful!

Cali said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you got to do something fun! We were thinking of you...

Natalie said...

CONGRATS! The one of the cutest couples I know. You are so great together! Happy 10 years!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Such a cute post!!!

Amy Cottle said...

Congratulations! I remember going with Darrell to your wedding and thinking that ours seemed so far away. :) Has it really been 10 years? You are such a great example of what a marriage should be. Go celebrate!

Rolyndia said...

Congrat's on ten years. They go by so fast. Have fun celebrating.

Melissa said...

Happy 10 years! I loved the top ten countdown :)

Holly said...

Sorry I'm late, it's been a crazy week. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 10 years already! Time flies.

Erin Camp said...

Congrats!

KristenL said...

Hope you had a fun anniversary! Happy 10 Years together! I loved your little countdown.

You two really are perfect together and we are so lucky to know you.

Hallie said...

Happy Anniversary! 10 years woohoo!! I can't believe you have moved that many times in 10 years you crazy girl! :) Hope you had a great day!!

Claireese said...

The big 10!! What a cute post and an even cuter couple!