Saturday, March 7, 2009

We're HOME SWEET HOME!!

I love these picture because you can totally see a smile behind that binky!! She was so good in the hospital, but was SO ready to go home and get in her own bed. They released us Friday afternoon with an oxygen tank, breathing treatments, and a ton of information. She will stay on the oxygen 24/7 atleast until Tuesday.
This is us as we were saying good-bye. Notice I totally put a cute bow on Lacey to go home. :-)

Thank you so much for all of your love and support!! We really appreciated the prayers, phone calls, babysitting offers, meals, packages, flowers, visits, ect. The love shown to us was incredible. We are so thankful to be home. Last night Lacey slept over 12 hours straight! Who doesn't love their own bed??

15 comments:

Claireese said...

Yeah! I am so glad she got to come home!!

Angie said...

So glad all is well! Yay!

Keri said...

So glad she's home & mending.

Holly said...

She looks so much better! She also has some cute jammies!! :-)

Hallie said...

Emily I'm so glad you got your baby girl home and she is doing better. Poor little thing, and you too ~ that is so exhausting!! I can't believe how many sick babies I know of that have been to the hospital this winter. I hope Lacey is able to get off of oxygen soon...we are going on 5 weeks on oxygen with our baby. I don't know about you but I have about had it with sickness and can't wait until summer!!

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

Wahoo!!! I'm so happy to hear she is home and you are doing well!

Erin Camp said...

Yea! So glad she's home!

Rolyndia said...

So glad she is home and doing so good. I bet she recovers even quicker now that she is home.

Melanie said...

Thanks for the update---I have been thinking of you cland praying for you....

KBlack said...

Oh I'm so happy for you. There's nothing like going home after a long hospital stay with your little one. Make sure you take care of you too. xoxoxox

Cami Jo said...

Wahoo! I'm so glad she's home and seeming to do better. Let me know if you need anything!

Garrison Propaganda said...

ugh what a rough ride for you whole family. glad to hear youre all back in the comforts of your own home again. good luck on the full recovery!

Dal and Nat said...

I am glad you are home and everyone is doing better. Yeah for 12 hours of sleep!!!

Jordan Mamma!! said...

So I swear that I left you a comment the other day on here! Congrats on Lacey being home! Thank you for the cute thank you card! I would gladly cut you some vinyl but you have to come over and help me do it! I am still not a professional at it! :o)

cimnanny said...

I am so glad that she is getting better every day. God is watching over us every day. This is living proof.