Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hospital pictures

Here are the pictures from the hospital. These were taken on Saturday and it was the 2nd day we were there. She has been so exhausted that she has slept most of the time.
I left for a while to take a shower and have a break and I was so excited to hug on her when I saw here again.
Luckily my mom was able to come and help too! She was there for 24 hours and really helped us out! Thanks again mom. You are the best.

Thank you so much to all those who are praying for her. She isn't doing too much better yet, but we are starting to see little signs of improvement. More updates to come....

13 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks for the update. We are still praying.

Rolyndia said...

Glad to hear you are starting to see a little improvement. Continued prayers that she continues to improve.

Cali said...

We'll keep praying too. Wish we could help you guys! let us know what we can do. Love you!

Melanie said...

OH my!!! Hang in there. that was a dramatic turn around from it's viral to a stay at the hospital....I hope she does better soon with the help.

Leslie said...

How sad! Hope you are all doing OK and she gets better soon.

Claireese said...

Emily, I am so sorry, What a worry! I wish I had been following the blogs better this last week:) I hope this week looks better for her, we will be praying for you guys.

Melissa said...

Poor kid and poor mom! That's pretty traumatic for both of you. Good luck and we will keep you in our prayers.

Garrison Propaganda said...

oh man, how rough. hope things are improving. it is a sweet picture of you two.

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

I'm so sorry. How stressful. We have been praying for you and we will keep the prayers coming. I'm sure she will get better soon.

Dal and Nat said...

We will keep praying for your family. I remember when Alysha was 10 days and she had something "viral" The next day we ended up in the hospital too and we had to stay in the special nursery for 3 days. I think she had RSV she was dehydrated and lathargic plus a little jaundice from lack of liquids. It is soo scary when they are little. Good luck!

KBlack said...

Our prayers are with you and your sweet family!

Anonymous said...

ooohhhhh...she is so precious! I hope she starts feeling better soon!

Keri said...

How scary. I hope she's home and feeling better by now!