Monday, August 24, 2009

First day of school in 2009!

Here is Josie on the first day of 4th grade! Isn't she growing up? She looked beautiful!
Here she is with her new bag and matching lunch box!
Kody.....what a handsome little dude! He seriously makes me smile everyday!
Here he is with his new bag and matching lunch box too! It almost tipped him over because it was so full of "supplies!"
After we took the kids to school Tyann wanted to take our picture. Here is Lacey with bed head and jammies and my super LONG hair. Well....for me anyway!
We were happy to see the kids go to school..................................
But also very sad at the same time.................................
Josie and Kody listened to what I said and got on the same bus; however, it was the WRONG bus. Luckily a lady in my ward noticed them and gave them a ride home. Hopefully tomorrow will go smoother!

12 comments:

Cali said...

You guys are so cute- and your hair does look long in that picture! Is it really that long? Your kids look adorable.. hope they had a good first day!

Cami Jo said...

So cute! I love first day of school pictures!

Rolyndia said...

I don't think I have ever seen your hair that long.

Hope the kids have a great school year.

Evvie Turley said...

Oh yes, your kiddos are adorable and sweet and oh so coordinated! I love their matching backpacks and lunch totes. Very nice! You are such a fun mom. I hope day #2 went better with the bus situation. :)

Jordan Mamma!! said...

So cute! I love the happy and sad face pictures! :D

Lisa said...

So cute. It is a sad but happy day. How did frame shopping go??

Claireese said...

What cuties! That would have been a sad start on the bus. Poor guys. Oh I realized TODAY we flaked on our fishing date!! I am SO sorry:) I completely ran a blank until today.I was sad, it would have been fun:(

Natalie said...

So cute! Are you tricking us with your long hair? It hasn't been that long since I've seen you....? Fun pics! I love them!

Barbi Mecham said...

First day of school is always so filled with mixed emotions. Kids are excited and don't get me wrong, so am I! However, it is crazy to turn them over to a new teacher for the next 9 months. I miss them already. It is just too bad we didn't live a little closer so we could take advantage of some free time together!

Nat-a-baby said...

First, I love the "header picture" at the top! Beautiful! I just scrolled down through your last couple posts. Being a Mom looks so fun at your house! You do have fantastic kids!

Emily said...

oh its so good to catch up... last time I checked your blog was private, I was sad because I love to read about you and your cute family. I saw your comment on my blog awhile back and decided to try to look you up and it worked!! you amaze and inspire me and I just think the world of you and all of your sisters for that matter! anyway glad to see that I can still check in! your kids are darling and lucky to have a mama like you! keep in touch!! :)

amanda said...

your kids are getting so big and are so cute.