Sunday, August 2, 2009

Long Time....No Blog!

Well, the summer is passing along and our summer break can be summed up in two words "FAMILY REUNIONS!!" We just got back from our third reunion and had a blast! Here are some pictures of what we have been up to.

Micah had a birthday in July! He got a way nice lookin' suit for his birthday. Funny gift, you might think? Well, he was put in the bishopric at the end of May and he needed a little more variety! He looks SO GOOD!!!
Kody had his first "mutton-bustin" experience. He did really good and had fun even though it was hot in all the protective gear and it was about 100 degrees outside!
Our cousins came to play.....
Kody turned 7! I couldn't believe it. He is such a good kid.
He chose to have a few friends go bowling and get ice cream. Easiest and best birthday party ever!!!
Riding horses at the Brent Cottle family reunion. We all had a blast!
Thanks Ash and Aaron for the great reunion and thanks Dad and Mark for bring the horses up for us to enjoy. We all loved it!
A new shirt and watch from my sister Ashlee. I love it! Thanks again. (If you like the flower in my hair and you would like to get one for yourself or someone else, click here! :-)
Well, I'll try to update more often so that I don't have such a long post next time. I hope you are all having a GREAT summer too!

5 comments:

Claireese said...

Cute shirt, flowers, watch, etc... That is a nice suit. i forgot to ask today how the bishopric was going. I love that pic of tyann on your sidebar, what a cutie!

Cami Jo said...

Hey- I've missed ya! You look darling in that picture. Sounds like a fun and busy summer you've had!

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

It's great to have an update!!! Your family is so cute and I can't believe how big they are.

Micah will be great in the bishopric and you are a great wife for that as well!

We moved to Washington and I've been thinking that I wish it was Idaho so you could do my hair and we could hang out again:)

Helms Family said...

Looks fun and busy!! I want Jacob to try the mutton busting sometime. I love summertime!!

Rolyndia said...

Glad to hear you are still alive. Sorry we missed seeing you guys on Monday night. Maybe one day soon.