Thursday, August 6, 2009

Girly Accent News!

#1. Things are going well for us at Girly Accents. I attended the ribbon cutting ceremony for Paislee Punch, where we sell our product. It was really fun. Jennifer, the owner, is awesome. She is a good decorator and business owner. If you live in Pocatello and haven't checked it out....you should! #2. We are having a Girly Accent Party!! Our first ever. My sister has had several requests to come see some headbands, so we decided to invite everyone over at once. Bring your new school clothes and we will find the perfect girly accent to go with it! Headbands, hairbows, flower clips, and even some jewelry. The party is next Thursday, August 13, 2009 at 7:00 pm until 9:00 pm, at her house in Utah County(e-mail us if you need an address - sales@girlyaccents.com). Mark your calendars! EVERYONE is invited. Come to visit and have treats.

#3. Check out our giveaway on our Girly Accents Blog.

7 comments:

Cami Jo said...

Your new picture on your blog is adorable! So cute. Glad your business is doing good. You are awesome!

Hey- so....I bought a bunch of new karaoke cd's for singing lessons, and I spent a few hours the other day, (While kids napped...of course) checking out all the songs and singing them to myself. I REALLY think we should get together soon and sing! The new songs are AWESOME, and it would be fun to do together! Let me know! We'll set together a time. Plus---I'm singing one of the songs at the fair next Thursday for a talent competition, and I would love some critique! I tried to have James help me, but he doesn't know squat about music! I don't know too many people that sing that I would be comfortable practicing in front of, but I would love your help if you have a minute this week! Let me know. It's not a big deal if we can't make it work, but just let me know. Thanks Em!

Hallie said...

Wow, how awesome Emily! Your stuff is so cute, you are very talented!!

Leslie said...

Congrats! Sounds exciting. I was about to email to find out where your party will be but then realized it this Thursday and Luke will be out of town, and I don't think I want to bring all my BOYS along. Will you be doing another in Utah county? Please let me know. I'd love to see you!

The title picture with Lacey is adorable!

Claireese said...

That is awesome Emily! If we hadn't just gotten our little stash I would so come, hope you have a fun turnout!

Cami Jo said...

Okay...Tuesday works great for me. I'm pretty flexible. However, I do have mutual in the evening, but other than that I'm open. Call me and we'll figure out a time. I'm super excited!

Barbi Mecham said...

So I was thinking that maybe the next time you come down to visit your mom you could bring some of your stuff down for me!!! I love it and am so glad you are doing well. Call me when you are coming down.

Cami Jo said...

I can't believe I won your drawing. Hooray for me!!! I think I emailed you already, but if you didn't get it.... I would love a light pink if you have it. Or if not, a hot pink would be great! Thanks Em! Call me and I can come pick them up. You don't have to drop them by. I'm sure you have way more important things to do with your time!