Monday, May 24, 2010

A few more pictures!

Last week was "Spirit Week" at the school. Here is the 50's-80's day.
Isn't that side pony tail sweet???
I told Josie I should have kept some of my clothes. They would have been awesome. Especially the high colored socks. Too bad! I also could have given her some sweet high bangs, but she doesn't have any and didn't want to cut some just for that day!
This is "Career Day". Of course, Kody wanted to be an Electrican like his dad and Josie wanted to be a Cosmotologist, just like me!

Then the girls wanted to get in on all the pictures taking action! They didn't even have their hair done, but it was so cute that they posed themselves!



Aren't they cute! It's been so fun to have more time to play with them and snuggle more. I will miss Tyann next year when she goes to school. She is my big helper!

4 comments:

Cali said...

Two posts relatively close together! I'm so proud of you!! :) Funny kids you've got... crack me up! I think I need help cutting Addie's hair- I have GOT to do something with it. Can't wait to see you this weekend. Love ya!

Claireese said...

you do have more time!!! cute pics:)

Laurie said...

I love the pictures! It's great that you are having more time to enjoy your kids! Now that school's out, you'll really get to enjoy them!!!!

Rolyndia said...

Your kids are so cute and getting so big!