Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Does anyone else get frustrated when their child is sick and you take them to the doctor and they tell you it is "viral" and they can't do anything to help? Now, I am glad to not be over-medicateing or have something life threatening, but it really bugs. I had to cancel an appointment to go, leave another child here that was throwing up, lose about 1 1/2 hours of my day, and spend how much $$$ to learn that she'll just ge through it?!/!?

Anyway, I guess I haven't posted in a while for lack of good/happy things to say. Not that life it terrible, just.......um....I don't know. So I have decided to think more positively!! I have loved reading my friends posts about the things that they love this month so I am going to try it. I will pick something that I LOVE and write about it tomorrow! Stay tuned.......

3 comments:

Cali said...

who is sick? Doesn't sound too fun.. hope tomorrow is better! Love you!

Holly said...

I'm in your same boat, not in the mood to post. I held Tyson all day yesterday because he wasn't feeling good either. Not fun!

Lisa said...

I thought the exact same way about taking Nolan in on Wednesday. I was sick, had fever, and I just knew the DR. would tell me he was fine. But after waiting for an HOUR, he has strep throat. Jacks woke up sick today and he said Kody was throwing up too. I'm so sorry. I'll take colds and coughs over throwing up anyday. Hope your day off with your hubby was fun and throw up free.