Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Late Valentines Day!

Valentines day for us was pretty busy. We went to a funeral (see previous post & thanks for all the great comments!) to support a good friend and I also got to go to the temple to see one of my dear friends sealed to her husband and children (sorry, no pictures yet). It was such an emotional/amazing day.

So the night before we decided to go with our friends to Idaho Falls and try out the new Red Robin! It was so much fun. Good Food + Good Company = GREAT TIME! Have you ever had a hamburger with an egg on it? We did and it was fantastic!

4 comments:

Tyson and Denise said...

I don't know about the hamburger with an egg thing....but I am glad you had a good time. Days out with good friends are the best!!

Laurie said...

sounds like it was a very full day! I had no idea there was a baskin' robins in Idaho Falls...they have so many restaurants there

Natalie said...

Hamburger with EGGS? Yikes! That sounds healthy! ;) Did you get to go to the sales this week? I can't wait to hear if you did. Love ya.

Angie said...

You are so sweet! I'm lucky to have you as my friend. Love ya.