Thursday, February 26, 2009

I LOVE....

Sticky Finger Salad from Wingers!Lately this salad has just HIT THE SPOT! I love the spicy chicken with the ranch dressing and the crunchiness of the salad. YUMMM!! I even went and bought their special winger sauce so that I could make my own so I don't go broke and it wasn't the same, but still REALLY really good! **A trick my friend and I discovered is that you get more food for your dollar, if both of you order a dinner salad and split an order of chicken!**

7 comments:

KBlack said...

Oh I could just lick the screen. That is my favorite thing. I MISS WINGERS!!! There aren't any out here in CA. Eat and extra salad for me Please.:)

Cali said...

Yummy! I've never had that. PLEASE don't be mad at me for not coming over.. I still feel bad..

KristenL said...

Ohhhh, Wingers. Gotta love Wingers!! Next time we go I'll have to try that splitting idea. I always eat too much and have too much left over!

Garrison Propaganda said...

i was just talking yesterday to a friend how much i love salads, but it kills me to get them when i eat out b/c i know how cheap they really are to make. but theyre soooo good. this one looks worth tryign!

Amy Cottle said...

Darrell and I love this salad too - we'll get take out and split it for dinner. Try it with the creamy amazing dressing instead of ranch - SO GOOD!

Lisa said...

I LOVE that salad too and if you go for lunch it's cheaper!! Let's make a date!

Cami Jo said...

Hey Em! Can I just say how annoyed by my blog-roll I am??? I have been checking it to see when you update, and for some reason, everyone else's has been updating fine, except yours! I came to your blog yesterday to chew you out for not posting anything in...3 months....since that's what it said, and I saw that you have been posting all along! I'm so sorry I haven't checked sooner! I had a lot of good reading to catch up on though! Glad to hear you are still blogging, even though I totally thought you had been a slacker!!!