Friday, February 6, 2009

update!

This is Lacey's first birthday cake. Isn't it cute. It's a Lacey bug! How did I have time to make a cake, you say?
Well.... I didn't. This is my friend Laurie and can you believe she offered to make a cake for me because I told her that I didn't have time? I hope you all have a friend like this! Thanks Laurie!
She was very interested in the cake. She even succeeded putting her foot in it first!

I know you all know me well enough to know that I didn't let her dive into it and make a mess! That would just be TOOOOO much. But, I did let her eat some and she really liked it!


Kody will probably not appreciate this picture, but it is so cute that Lacey "washes" her hair like the big kids! She is such a cutie! (Never Mind! I deleted the picture for Kody's sake! Just imagine how cute she is rubbing her hair!)
Okay......I have been getting the best deals lately on grocery shopping. I have a fabulous Sister in law who has been showing me the ropes! Here is my latest deal. I shopped at Smiths and after sales, coupons, and discounts, I got this whole thing for $15.96. LOVE IT!!
My sister and I are broadening our selection of "girly" stuff. She has now made a reversible, adjustable headband for little girls too! It's so cute and doesn't squeeze to hard on their heads. Tyann LOVES hers. Check out our website http://girlyaccent.com and our NEW BLOG at http://girlyaccents.blogspot.com. You'lll be glad that you did, for sure!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

What a great cake! Lacey looks so cute with the cake crumbs on her mouth! She is such a cutie pie! Love ya!

Cali said...

LOVE the birthday cake! It's so cute! Tell your friend it's awesome...

Garrison Propaganda said...

i love the cake, it looks so yummy! what a great friend to help out during a busy/stressful time. and what a cute little headband.

Rolyndia said...

CUTE CAKE!! Love it. I have to make three in a week.

I want to know about the grocery shopping. I could use some tips.

Tyson and Denise said...

You have got to let me in on this coupon thing. I love getting a great deal like that...Way to go!!